Leaderboard
728x15

Get A Halloween Prop And Help Save The World.

Large Rectangle
With the amount of coffee I drink, it's always good to have mints handy. I've been an Altoid man for years but after discovering Project 7 sugar-free mints at a Java City not long ago, I switched brands. Why? Well, just look how they're packaged...


For less than 2 bucks, you get fresh breath, a cool Halloween prop and help make the Earth a better place...50% of the profits go to world hunger relief. Visit project7.com for more info and where you might find these near you.

Of course, now I'm inspired to make a test tube holding rack. Look for that project how-to from me soon! These would make a great treat, for a good cause, to give out to the kids this year. Especially being in theme with the Frankenstein's Monster front porch scares at my house. I just might have to start setting some money aside to order enough.
Banner