Friday, July 2, 2010

121 Days 'til Halloween: Franken-Switch (Part 5)

Not much progress over the past few days, turned out to be a busy week in the real world. I did doodle where the piece might go next, based on what has been done so far. As you can see below, I've decided to make the switch built into the pillar by adding a curved support element.


This sketch also allows me to play with color schemes. Pretty sure it will end up being brass and copper with lots of verdigris and rust. A good look for the Frankenstein theme and much more Halloweenie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.