Leaderboard
728x15

Zombie A Month: Mrs. Scaryweather Returns

Large Rectangle


Being April and as gardens begin blooming I thought about my old prop zombie Mrs. Scaryweather from Halloween 09. She definitely needs to return this year.



I liked her a lot back then but she was created in haste. Almost everyday that October, I was out on the lawn with super glue or wire trying to keep her old bones together. By the time I took the display down she was completely falling apart and needed a total do-over. It didn't happen though, so she skipped Halloween 2010.

This year with her return, she'll be tending a small pumpkin patch. I have some ideas bouncing around in my head on how to make a faux one, complete with vines and leaves. As you can see in the sketch at top, I think it might be fun to go a step further, creating a whole spooky garden setting for her.
Banner