Leaderboard
728x15

Zombie a Month: Duncan Foorapples

Large Rectangle

A new Halloween resident this year will be Duncan Foorapples. Duncan's our graveyard I.T. guy, unfortunately for him though, all the ghosts and ghouls haunting the place were interred long before computers and cyber space. It leaves him little to do. Duncan passes the time organizing pencils in his pocket protector and trying to get everyone into playing "Dungeons and Dragons".

I want keep the holiday fun for small Trick or Treaters visiting. Although many of my Halloween zombies are lighthearted, I've found they can still be too scary for some little ones. I hoping to make Duncan a blatantly funny looking character just for them.

As usual, he's going to be a "blucky" based creation. I want to custom make his nerdy spectacles out of two giant magnifying glasses, it would be fun if his enlarged eyes were a real effect. Not sure if I'll get the time to make his calculator gravestone, but definitely an idea to be filed away for another year.
Banner