Leaderboard
728x15

Change is Good

Large Rectangle

 It's time to get rid of my old logo/banner above. I'll miss it, but change is good.

Originally, it was never meant to last more than a month. A few years back I was counting down to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull here and made the banner in theme just for fun. Before too long I became very attached to it and started using variations for my portfolio site and other self promo stuff. I decided to leave it be for the Raiders' 30th blog-a-thon as I doodled and thought about new ideas.

In the next few weeks the blog's look may change daily as I experiment with possible logos and layouts. I still want to have something that can be used for all my self promo stuff. At this point I'm leaning more towards a "steampunk" old world look, but hoping to explore many other themes before it's done.

Here are some really rough concepts so far...


Banner