Leaderboard
728x15

8 Days 'til Halloween: The Old Cow Excuse.

Large Rectangle
The past few weeks at work have been a doozy designing and making five sets including one featuring a real dairy cow.

Outside of occasional help, I'm pretty much a one man art dept. on this show and many of the props and set dressings have to be custom made. So needless to say, it's been keeping me from working on the Halloween display and getting daily cartoons posted on Para Abnormal.

It's all okay though, I'm off all this week including the big day, next Monday. It's like a little Halloween vacation to have fun finishing the yard, cartoon and just plain enjoy the season! So expect more countdown updates than usual.

Unfortunately, I think a few of the planned new zombies and prop ideas may have to be pushed back to next Halloween. At least I have a real good excuse this year and it's not just procrastination.

I blame the cow.


Banner