Leaderboard
728x15

4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

Large Rectangle

OK, so I'm on a bit of a peanut butter kick lately. It's one of the few things Bear will eat so I'm trying all the recipes I can.  I whipped these up in a few minutes during nap time today and they are so ooey gooey delicious. And so quick and easy, with 4 ingredients I guarantee you have in your pantry.


Ingredients:

1 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter if you have allergy concerns)
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.





Use a small scoop or roll into 2 inch balls. Place onto greased cookie sheet (or use parchment or silicone liners). Bake for 10 minutes.



That's it! Easy peasy and seriously so good. Enjoy!

Banner