Leaderboard
728x15

Countdown to Halloween '14 Day One - The Master Plan!

Large Rectangle
Halloween is here and the countdown has begun!

Okay, I thought I'd start by following up on something I posted about a week or so ago and a shameless plug for the the daily TV show I work on, Home and Family on the Hallmark Channel.

We're officially going full blown yard haunt crazy. Nicknamed "Haunt and Family" it will feature a few DIY segments every week throughout the month until the lawn looks pretty close to what I doodled up here.

I'd like to say any similarities in this design to any my old haunt projects are coincidental, but I'll be honest, I'm too overworked right now and lazy to think up all fresh new project ideas.

Being able to design and supervise these projects, I hope inspires a passion for yard haunting and decorating to untapped Halloween creatives.

Hope you tune in. Here's a sneak peek of this week's featured projects...

Today, an 8 foot spooky tree DIY


Thursday, a creepy cemetery fence DIY

Banner