Leaderboard
728x15

Parking Space 94

Large Rectangle


















I stopped at VONS grocery to pick up a couple of things. As I was returning to my car, a Elvis Costello glasses wearing, Wolverine mutton chopped hipster with his skinny jeaned girlfriend walked past my beat up old Toyota and said

"What a piece of junk."

I wasn't offended, it is. I just smiled saying "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

He looked awkward and embarrassed realizing I was the owner, but played along. "Made a lot of special modifications yourself, did you?"

I nodded proudly. "She'll make point five past the speed limit."

"Can you outrun Imperial cruisers?"

"Yep, not the local bulk cruisers mind you, the big Corellian ships!"

The hipster's girlfriend looked confused and said  "What the hell are you guys talking about?"
Banner